Based in Europe (preferably Belgium)you will provide global support and facilitate the implementation and the use of Univercells equipment at customer’s place.
You will help develop and operate the equipment and carries out projects (from feasibility study to after-sales support).
You will provide expertise and knowledge, answer queries and resolve technical issues both on the customer’s specific applications and Univercells’ technologies.
You will also be in charge of providing feedback, training and technical/scientific support to the Sales & Marketing team.
From on-site guidance to larger in-house projects, you will contribute to taking processes to the next level by adding technical insight into systems, helping develop customized solutions and integrating Univercells’ products into other technologies to cater to the fast-changing needs of the Life Science industry.
- Build experimental plans for each specific customer’s application and perform demonstrations and trials.
- Responsible for off-loading/mechanical installation at the customer site and connecting the unit to the utilities and for training customers on installation and operation of equipment.
- Perform SAT (Site Acceptance Test), IQ (Installation Qualification), OQ (Operations Qualification).
- Advise customers on bioprocess optimization & technology transfer/scale-up.
- Responsible for bioprocess transfers from/to customers.
- Manage implementation and deployment projects in close cooperation with all stakeholders.·Check & coordinate the required equipment and raw materials.
- Actively participate in troubleshooting and solution finding (test, configuration, etc.) for potential issues experienced by clients.
- Provide after-sales support services.
- Maintain documentation and reporting on support actions.
Product Management & Sales Support
- Provide voice of customer & application feedback to Product Development teams.
- Write and update application procedures, user guides and the product documentation package (IQ/OQ protocol files, installation guides, startup checklists, product specifications, URS, etc.)
- Provide technical input for the creation of quotations and experimental protocols in support to the sales team
- Provide application and product training and/or demo (internal & external).
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Master or Ph.D. – in a Life Sciences or Engineering discipline – Bachelor in life sciences/engineering with strong experience.
- 1 – 3 years’ s experience as a Tech. Transfer or Application Specialist within a Biotech. equipment provider.
- Excellent understating of bioprocesses: demonstrated experience in USP/DSP process.
- Creative ability to explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner.
- A first experience in Project Management is a plus.
- Interpersonal/communication skills and the ability to achieve excellent customer intimacy.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel (worldwide).
- Fluent English, any other language is considered as an asset.