At Univercells Technologies, we are on a mission to make health equally accessible to all. We work every day to reinvent biomanufacturing processes and develop or integrate the next innovative technologies. Through the combination of process development and engineering expertise, we create synergies to deliver game-changing production capacities to achieve our mission: Biologics available and affordable to all!! This job is the perfect opportunity to contribute to our mission and be impactful.
Based in Nivelles you will join a collaborative team full of passionate change-maker. AsAutomation Engineer, you will be part of the development team, reporting to the Automation Manager.
Univercells technologies is developing a new generation of biotech equipment (Scale-X and NevoLine) and to move forward with the development of our innovsative products we are looking for an experienced Automation Engineer.
As a Automation engineer, you will be leading the design, specification, programming, simulation, testing and validation of automated controls systems.
You will work closely with the development team to deliver the best product for our customers.
- You will ensure that project documentation is in line with the internal procedures, and it follows good automation manufacturing practice (ISPE GAMP).
- You will develop PLC & SCADA application, meeting external and internal customer specifications and functional requirements (software & architecture).
- You will be responsible for software standard designs and templates able to be reusable on future projects.
- You will interface with suppliers, projects and product managers and will integrate your planning of development, testing and commissioning of software applications.
- You will prepare specifications for purchase of software licenses and computer devices.
- You will write functional specifications, performance requirements, user instructions, installation, and maintenance manuals & reports.
- You will support the continuous improvement of existing products.
- Master degree in Automation or industrial engineering.
- 3-5 years’ experience, possibly in process manufacturing (pharma, food, chemical, biotech…) and in a quality-oriented environment.
- Proven experience with PLC (Siemens TIA Portal) and SCADA programming (e.g. Wonderware Archestra…).
- Good knowledge of Visual Basic .NET (VB.Net) framework and SQL Database.
- Knowledge of industrial electricity and instrumentation is an asset.
- Good IT knowledge is an asset.
- You are willing to work in a very dynamic and multicultural environment.
- You are a team player and not afraid of challenges.
- You are driven by curiosity and eager to learn every day.
- You have an analytical mindset, and you are autonomous, proactive and solution minded.
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of French is an asset.
- Overall: you strive for excellence and focus on high-quality products; you are a driven team player and you feel at ease in the challenging and fast-paced biotech universe!
We offer a long-term contract, a competitive salary package (health insurance, company car, pension plan, meal vouchers…) and the possibility of evolution in an international, dynamic and fast-growing company.
Is it appealing to you? Are you a powerful thinker combined with an efficient doer? Apply now!