Based in Jumet, you will join a collaborative team, full of passionate change-makers. You will be a key member of an international and dynamic team in a fast-growing and innovative organization of 230+ people, fully supported by prominent investors and international organizations (Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, European Investment Bank, Major impact funds…).
You will be responsible to manage the automation scope for every engineering project, for Univercells, Univercells Technologies, Univercells Vaccines, Unizima & Exothera.
Operationally you will report directly to the Engineering Manager.
For all the engineering projects of Univercells and the subsidiaries, you will strongly collaborate with the CAPEX, process, maintenance & IT teams.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Be the automation SPOC for each engineering project
- In collaboration with the internal colleagues and external partners (engineering offices, …):
- At the beginning of the project, assess the automation impact of each package
- Realize and be responsible for the automation package design and set-up the tender document
- Follow the procurement phase and select the supplier of the automation package
- Follow the construction and the commissioning
- Follow all the GMP process (from the URS to the IQ/OQ)
- Define the best-in-class automation in the pharmaceuticals field
- Build a reliable automation network (suppliers, experts) and partnerships.
- Support the maintenance in their interface with automation
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Automation Engineer, or equivalent acquired through experience
- 5+years of successful and relevant experience in the biotech or pharmaceutical environment
- Knowledge of electricity is a plus
- Fluent in French, technical skills in English
- Team player, with strong, demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Right First Time & Customer-oriented
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, pragmatism, and positive critical thinking
- Autonomous in the automation field
- Resilience and agility in a demanding environment
- Positive & « One team » spirit!