At Univercells, we are on a mission to make health equally accessible to all.
We work every day to reinvent biomanufacturing processes, and develop or integrate the next innovative technologies.
Through the combination of process development and engineering expertise, we create synergies to deliver game-changing production capacities to achieve our mission: Biologics available and affordable to all!
This job is the perfect opportunity to contribute to our mission and be impactful.
Based in our Nivelles offices (Belgium), you will join a collaborative team full of passionate change-makers. You will provide direct support to the Chief Commercial Officer and will be part of a team of professionals helping us meeting our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping Univercells competitive and innovative.
- Prospecting, negotiating, and closing deals from initial contact through signed agreements, in a consultative selling process
- Model the financial business case associated with each opportunity
- Manage from beginning to end, a wide variety of deal types: collaborations, joint ventures, investments, licensing, distribution, …
- Structure and negotiate agreements with partners, conduct due diligence, formulate partnership strategies and present recommendations to the management team, as well as manage transactional and execution steps to close.
- Work closely with scientific/technology teams to sell and deploy biotech platforms and consulting services
- Represent our company in congresses or events
- MBA or graduate degree in a Management, Technical or Engineering field
- 5 years of experience working in a sales engineer or business development role (pharmaceutical, medical device, life science/digital health domain)
- Solid scientific background, with an in-depth understanding of biopharmaceuticals
- Strong network in worldwide or regional life sciences sector (preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to deliver key messages to internal and external audiences including the C-Suite
- Ability to prioritize actions and goals and to successfully progress sales along the sales pipeline
- Self-motivation and interest for start-up companies/SMEs
- Fluent English, any other language is a plus
Is it appealing to you? Are you a passionate negotiator with excellent communication and strong sales capability. You have a solid scientific background and a strong network in life science health domain? Let’s meet!