Exothera, one of Univercells’ subsidiaries, is a newly launched contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) that aims at supporting cell and gene therapy developers with process development and production of viral vectors.
Exothera is uniquely positioned to create bespoke bio-production support programs for manufacturers to achieve successful market entry.
At Exothera and Univercells, we are on a mission to make health equally accessible to all. We work every day to reinvent bio-manufacturing processes, and develop or integrate the next innovative technologies. Through the combination of process development and engineering expertise, we create synergies to deliver game-changing production capacities.This job is the perfect opportunity to contribute to our mission and be impactful.
Based in our Gosselies or Jumet offices (but working remotely part-time could be an option) you will join a collaborative team of passionate change-makers. You will provide direct support to the VP of Business Development and will be part of a team of professionals helping us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets.
- You will be in charge of EMEA Sales, ensuring brand awareness and customer attraction in this geographic zone through international events participation and direct contacts
- You will cover full range of business development activities and lead the sales cycle, from prospection of new customers through final agreement, in a consultative selling process
- You will work closely with the project managers and operations to generate proposals, win new clients and ensure customer satisfaction on the delivered services – acting as the driving force behind these activities
- You will participate to the development of all necessary tools to generate successful and sustainable CDMO services
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Master degree in Biotech or Medical Sciences field
- At least 3 years of experience working in a BD/Sales role at a CMO/CDMO or service/technology supplier, ideally in the field of gene therapy manufacturing
- Solid scientific background, with an in-depth understanding of bio-pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Strong network in EMEA bio-pharmaceutical process development and manufacturing sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to deliver key messages to internal and external audiences
- Ability to prioritize actions and goals and to successfully progress deals along the sales pipeline
- Self-motivation and interest for SMEs
- Fluent in English, any other language is a plus