At Univercells Technologies, we are on a mission to make health equally accessible to all. We work every day to reinvent biomanufacturing processes and develop or integrate the next innovative technologies. Through the combination of process development and engineering expertise, we create synergies to deliver game-changing production capacities to achieve our mission: Biologics available and affordable to all!! This job is the perfect opportunity to contribute to our mission and be impactful.
Based in Nivelles (Belgium), you will join a collaborative team full of passionate change-maker.
As Engineering Service Manager, you will be part of the Field Services team and report to the Head of Bioprocess & Field Services
- You will build manage and support a field/engineering service team to provide optimal customer experience and to ensure timely and quality customer services
- First-line management for our customers (based worldwide), you will investigate and solve any issues resulting from substandard performance. You will also be in direct contact with the customer to proactively obtain their feedback
- You will develop a workflow for the field service team on the field at customers site.
- You will develop programs and strategies to improve technical and customer service skills, including maintenance strategy plan (CM, PM, routine calibration, routine validation), develop, plan and maintain full traceability and versioning (CMMS).
- You will set up strategic alliances for services provided locally or partnership with external service providers and ensure that all the clients' needs have been tackled successfully (FSM).
- You will aim to outstanding customer services through maintenance & service of high quality and integrity
- You will coordinate efforts as needed between Team members (engineering service employees, sales, product manager, engineering) to meet the timeline, costs and quality.
- You will establish, maintain, and control documentation related to your assigned areas and you will lead all documentation update and review for all released products.
- You will ensure that company policies and procedures are followed by the team
- You will investigate problems and initiate corrective action plans to maximize quality and reduce costs
- You will make sure that the team will follow all needed training
- Strong technical knowledge and at least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Key team player, with strong leadership, experience in people management
- Hands-on and customer minded
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Stress resistant with a pragmatic approach and excellent problem-solving ability.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Flexible attitude, willing to travel when required. Current conditions may limit the travel in the short term, but could grow to about 50% at peak times.
- Fluent in English, French, any other language is a strong asset
We offer a long-term contract, a competitive salary package (health insurance, company car, pension plan, meal vouchers…) and the possibility of evolution in an international, dynamic and fast-growing company.
Is it appealing to you? Are you a powerful thinker combined with an efficient doer? Apply now !