Based in Brussels but deeply involved in our activities from Nivelles and Jumet (where we currently invest to deploy development and production capabilities), you will join a collaborative team full of passionate change-makers.
You will report directly to the Group CFO and be a key member of a dynamic Finance team of 10 colleagues in a fast-growing / innovative organization of 250+ people, fully supported by prominent investors and international organizations.
The Univercells Group is currently structured into 4 largely autonomous Business Unites. As a Finance Partner / Deputy-CFO, you will be in charge of financial support to one of those Business Units, covering Financial Planning & Analysis, M&A initiatives and business cases modeling, Projects controlling and reporting,… You will be a member of the BU management team and directly advise its CEO on all those matters.
In your role, you will actively contribute to the achievement of our ambitious goals and build strong partnerships with:
- Our Operational Leaders, reinforcing business cases construction and assessment, supporting decision-making process and participating to cross-functional forum
- Our Project Managers, ensuring the improvement of our financial monitoring of ongoing and upcoming strategic projects
- Our Financial Team, efficiently translating operational realities into reliable financial projections and financial impacts into sound business reactions
- Our Management Team and Board of Directors, building adequate financial reporting package, setting up financial KPI’s and providing updates on key projects and initiatives
- Our full Staff, acting as ambassador of good financial practices and financial awareness across the organization
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Master in Finance is required
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent analytical skills and positive critical thinking
- Financial modeling, including design of complex / multiple scenarios
- Exposure to M&A activities
- Exposure to R&D and / or manufacturing activities (ideally in multi-sites/international structure)
- Ability to autonomously prioritize actions and goals
- High level of initiative, combined with demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English