Based in Brussels but deeply involved in our activities in Jumet, Nivelles, and Gosselies, you will join a collaborative team, full of passionate change-makers. You will be a key member of a young and dynamic team in a fast-growing and innovative organization of 180+ people, fully supported by prominent investors and international organizations (Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, European Investment Bank, Major impact funds…).
In alignment with our Business Units organizational model, you will actively contribute to the achievement of our ambitious goals and build strong partnerships with:
- Our Sales & Marketing team, to anticipate commercial needs, reinforce business case construction and assessment, and their translation into a manufacturing strategy and related CAPEX Master Plan.
- Our ExComm, reinforcing business case construction and assessment, supporting the decision-making process, and participating in cross-functional forums.
- Our R&D and Manufacturing Team, ensuring state-of-the-art and disruptive production capacities,
- Our Project Managers, ensuring their recruitment, their worldwide deployment, their management, and the continuous improvement of the monitoring of our projects & programs.
- Our Procurement Team, strongly collaborating to build a reliable international network (suppliers, experts) and partnerships,
- Our Financial Team, efficiently translating operational realities into reliable financial projections and financial impacts with sound reactions.
- Our full Staff, acting as an ambassador of good management and engineering practices and CAPEX topics awareness across the organization.
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Master’s in engineering (bio, chemical, mechanical, or eq.) is required.
- Project certification (PMI, Prince2, Agile) is a clear plus.
- 15+ years of successful and relevant experience.
- Exposure to biotech manufacturing activities is a must.
- Exposure to multi-sites/international structure is a clear plus.
- Excellent analytical skills, pragmatism, and positive critical thinking.
- Ability to autonomously define vision, strategy, implementation plans, prioritize actions, and goals.
- High level of initiative combined with strong demonstrated interpersonal skills.
- Resilience and agility in a demanding environment,
- Team leadership.
- Fluent in English and French.