AT Univercells Technologies, we are on a mission to make health equally accessible to all. We work every day to reinvent biomanufacturing processes and develop or integrate the next innovative technologies. Through the combination of process development and engineering expertise, we create synergies to deliver game-changing production capacities to achieve our mission: Biologics available and affordable to all!! This job is the perfect opportunity to contribute to our mission and be impactful.
Based in Nivelles (Belgium), you will join a collaborative team of passionate change-makers.
YOUR MISSION: you will lead a group of managers and contributors that comprise all elements of our supply chain. You will be responsible for the tactical execution of day-to-day supply activities as well as play a key role in supply strategy creation and execution. Key metrics this role will share responsibility for are employee health and safety, customer quality and delivery, enabling product development success, and product cost improvement. You will report directly to the COO of Univercells Technologies.
- The scope of this supply leadership role spans from Procurement and Strategic Sourcing, Planning, Manufacturing and Logistics. This leader will bring seamless execution among this group.
- The role will play a key role in the strategic transformation of supply processes, manufacturing capacity, quality and efficiency as well as factory layout and flow.
- As Univercells Technologies is still very much in the business of innovation and new product introduction, this role will partner closely with the Head of Development to enable and assure successful product development and launches.
- This role will support the Procurement team in the area of strategic supplier development, as well as the Quality organization in proper supplier qualification.
- This leader will be a critical partner with the Manager of Quality to improve our product quality, our business quality processes and procedures as well as be customer interaction and audit ready.
- The planning feature under this role will maintain a constructive and customer focused service process, focused on shortening lead times wherever possible.
- This leader will in close teamwork with the other direct reports to the COO: Head of Development, Manager of Quality, Manager of Service and Process Improvement Group. support these functions, you will develop business KPIs to monitor supplier performance, purchase price improvement, inventory turns and on time customer delivery.
- MSc in Engineering, Business or Supply Chain related discipline.
- Minimum 8 years combined experience in manufacturing and supplier management or procurement, preferably in the Pharma/Biotech or Medical sectors
- Strong experience in both capital equipment as well as custom and off the shelf consumables businesses.
- Strong background in executing capital improvements.
- Strong management and leadership, as well as influential skills.
- Strong analytical skills to distill key information from data.
- Experience planning and inventory management
- Strong in communication skills and team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and able to combine strategic and tactical actions
- Fluent English, French is an asset.
We offer a long-term contract, a competitive salary package (health insurance, company car, pension plan, meal vouchers…) and the possibility of evolution in an international, dynamic and fast-growing company.
Is it appealing to you? Are you a powerful thinker combined with an efficient doer? Apply now !