At Univercells Technologies we are looking for a talented Inside Sales Representative to join our growing team.
As Inside Sales Associate you will play a fundamental role in achieving customer acquisition and revenue growth goals.
Your main objective is to provide first-class support to our customers and our Sales Managers with any sales-related query. You ensure a smooth sales process from A to Z.
Within that context, you will work closely with the Sales, Marketing, and Product Management teams to collect and scope the value proposition of new and existing products/services and build the offer around it accordingly.
Your goal is to achieve sales operational excellence and actively contribute to meet the annual revenue target.
Your main responsibility is to provide customers and the sales team with first-class guidance and support in every step of the sales cycle, from pre-sales to after-sales:
- Have a clear view of the opportunities expected to materialize soon.
- Extract opportunities from CRM on a regular basis.
- Translate the opportunities into manufacturing planning.
- Receive quotation requests from Sales Managers/customers.
- Build the quotations, both equipment, and service.
- Maintain updated history and traceability for all sent quotations.
- Check order content vs quotation.
- Request order amendment, if needed.
- Support new customer/account creation in ERP.
- Book new sales orders in ERP.
- Capture the order in manufacturing planning.
- Follow up regularly with Supply Chain and Logistics (attend weekly meetings) to obtain a confirmed shipping date and meet on-time delivery. Challenge when needed.
- Send order confirmation to customers, notify customers in the event any change occurred (delay, etc).
- Follow up on shipping arrangements. Follow up with Logistics on shipping documents accuracy/status.
- Handle customer invoicing: enquire invoice creation in a timely manner, check invoice content, request amended if needed, send the invoice to customers.
- Manage intercompany orders, similarly as customer’s orders.
Using an ERP (Odoo) and a CRM (Zoho) is part of your everyday work.
- Ensure history and traceability by keeping dashboards/follow up files/business update files up to date.
- Customer care: manage customer complaints, order replacements, problem-solving. Manage unexpected queries when needed.
Ad hoc tasks:
- Sales meeting: share agenda prior to the meeting, attend the weekly meeting, capture actions, build the report, and share it with the participants.
- Admin.: Maintain dashboards updated, set up Univercells Technologies as a new vendor, collect data to support exotic countries’ queries (proforma invoices to initiate Letter of Credit, Cash Against Documents, etc.), check PO box/website contact box on a regular basis and take action or transfer to the relevant owner.
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree, Master’s degree, or equivalent.
- 2+ years of inside sales or business development related sales experience is a plus.
- Commercial awareness.
- Focused on operational excellence & continuous improvement.
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills along with excellent listening skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Be curious, eager to learn.
- Strongly detail-oriented
- Computing: Previous experience with an ERP (Odoo, SAP, Oracle, etc.) and a CRM (Zoho, SalesForce.com, etc.) is a plus.
- Fluent English, written and spoken.