Based in Nivelles and Gosselies, you will join a collaborative team full of passionate change-makers. You will be in charge of supporting all lab operations associated with cell culture processes for protein, antibodies and virus. You will participate in the optimization of customer processes and facilitate the scale-up from development to clinics. You will work in a controlled environment.
- You will be responsible for quality and biosafety compliance
- You will collaborate on the drafting of all biosafety procedures and lab practices and you supervise compliance fulfillment
- You will assemble prepare, check and calibrate all equipment and/or materials for experiments
- You will ensure that all safety guidelines are followed strictly at all times
- You will coordinate the laboratory practices on both sites
- You will manage a small team of Lab support technicians
- You are responsible for managing laboratory purchase of inventory, storage and supplies usage
- You will train colleagues on equipment, use, procedures, practices and you will share knowledge and practical/professional experience
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor degree in Biology or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience
- Experience in managing a small team (2-3 technicians)
- Eager to learn and leverage know-how to participate in the development of solutions
- Capacity to work autonomously
- Solid technical expertise and customer-minded attitude
- Enthusiastic and agile to work on a variety of projects in a multi-tasking environment
- Ability to give confidence through in-depth experimental reports and data analysis
- Driven by curiosity and eager to learn more every day
- Fluent French and good knowledge of English
We offer a long-term contract (CDI), a competitive salary package (health insurance, company car, pension plan, meal vouchers…) and the possibility of evolution in an international, dynamic and fast-growing company.
Is this function appealing to you? Do you want to work within a great and motivated team?
Don't hesitate and apply!