Maintenance Reliability Engineer
Exothera is a contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) dedicated to virus and viral vector production. As a Univercells company, Exothera provides best-in-class bioprocessing expertise that capitalizes on novel manufacturing technologies. The company delivers accelerated process development/optimization to rapidly reach GMP clinical and commercial production of virus and viral vectors. At Exothera and Univercells, our mission is to make health equally accessible to all.
Apply and be part of this great adventure!
For our different sites in Belgium, we are looking for a dynamic and passionate maintenance reliability engineer to support the operational activities.
- Optimize maintenance plans and maintenance ranges of all equipment and installations
- Carry out and manage equipment safety studies
- Perform audits to identify the risks of malfunctions and propose technical solutions
- Propose continuous improvement projects and / or participation in improvement projects
- Carrying out Root Cause Analysis, FMEA, GEMBA, etc.
- Improve the reliability and availability of technical installations
- Drafting and implementation of CAPA linked to deviations, audits, etc.
- Drafting of change controls
- Realization and follow-up of tasks related to change controls
- Drafting and revision of procedures
- Participation in cost writing projects
- Provide training for Maintenance teams in changes / creation of procedures, deviations, change controls, etc.
- Collaboration with all departments during investigations following deviations, improvement projects
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Engineer in electromechanics/methods/mechanics or equivalent by experience
- At least 5 years of experience in maintenance, reliability or engineering in a pharmaceutical, food or chemical environment
- Lean/6 sigma certification is a plus
- Passionate person with very good technical and troubleshooting skills
- Quality and Customer minded, very well organized and able to prioritize
- Fluent in French and English