We are looking for a passionate young talent to reinforce our Marketing & Communication department based in Brussels.
You will be working in an exciting international and multicultural team of scientists and experts to participate in the implementation of marketing and communication strategies and campaigns, generating leads for commercial success.
You will be working on all aspects of content and digital marketing, implementing marketing campaigns to support business objectives in terms of awareness, activation, sales, and retention.
This will include content creation and delivery across a variety of online and offline channels: advertising, congresses, events, direct e-mailings, SEA, social, inbound & content marketing, marketing automation…
Your main responsibilities:
- Support the creation, launch, and follow-up of awareness and lead generation campaigns on various formats (social media, advertisement, emailing)
- Content creation and copywriting of technical materials according to the buying’s journey (articles, infographics, podcasts, webinars, white papers,etc.)
- Report performances and monitor budgets to ensure effectiveness of activity and ROI.
- Drive the deployment of a new website / new website sections: collaborate with external supplier and internal stakeholders to deliver a new website / website pages, write, review and validate content and format, ensure smooth delivery within timeline and budget
- Write and review press releases with corporate or scientific content
- Design and implement social media communication strategies for new initiatives, create adequate communication supports (banners, visuals), follow-up on metrics to drive continuous improvement
Congresses and symposiums:
- MaximizeUnivercells’ visibility through active participation to external events, workshops, and presentations. Creation of support scientific and promotional material
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Excellent understanding and experience in B2B marketing & communication, preferably in biotech / scientific industry
- Good organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks. Strong attention to detail, with analytical and synthetic thinking
- Both strategic & hands-on mindset
- Team-oriented and proactive
- Being up-to-date about the last digital technologies
- Degree in marketing, communication, digital
- Knowledge of biology, biotechnology or bioprocessing