Exothera is a contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) dedicated to virus and viral vector production. As a Univercells company, Exothera provides best-in-class bioprocessing expertise that capitalizes on novel manufacturing technologies. The company delivers accelerated process development/optimization to rapidly reach GMP clinical and commercial production of virus and viral vectors. At Exothera and Univercells, our mission is to make health equally accessible to all.
Apply and be part of this great adventure!
For our Jumet site, we are looking for a dynamic and passionate calibration/metrology specialist to support the maintenance department.
As calibration/metrology specialist, you will be in charge of the calibration/metrology life cycle of the equipment and systems :
- Plan and manage all the activities described in the calibration plan
- Manage contracts and ensure supplier follow-up linked to the calibration activities
- Write the calibration reports
- Perform routine and urgent metrology activities and suggest improvement plans
- Be the calibration point of contact for all projects
- Ensure that all documents are up to date and aligned with legal and cGMP requirements
- Support operational and maintenance activities
- Be involved in root cause analysis
- Manage deviations linked to calibration
- Write and review the calibration documentation
- Realize calibration assessment on equipment and systems
- Participate to internal and external audits
- Participate and lead improvement projects
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 8 years of experience as a metrology or calibration and measurement technician in a pharmaceutical, biotech or chemical environment or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree in electromechanics, or A2 automation in electromechanics or industrial electricity with significant experience
- Technical knowledge: experience in the field of calibration and measurement or component metrology
- Computer skills: experiences with the office suite.
- Autonomous, methodical approach with excellent resistance to stress
- IT skills (Microsoft office tools)
- Fluent in French and English
- Team spirit