Based in Jumet, you will join a collaborative team, full of passionate change-makers. You will be a key member of an international and dynamic team in a fast-growing and innovative organization of 230+ people, fully supported by prominent investors and international organizations (Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, European Investment Bank, Major impact funds…).
You will be responsible to manage the design and integration of the Process equipment, for Univercells Technologies, Univercells Vaccines, Unizima & Exothera.
Operationally you will report directly to the Engineering Manager.
For all the engineering projects of Univercells and the subsidiaries, you will strongly collaborate with the CAPEX, process, maintenance & IT teams.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Be the Process Equipment SPOC for each engineering project
- In collaboration with the internal colleagues and external partners (engineering offices, …):
o At the beginning of the project, assess the need and write the URS with the users
o Set up the tender document
o Follow the procurement phase and select the supplier
o Follow the installation, integration and commissioning of the Process Equipment
o Follow all the GMP process (from the URS to the IQ/OQ)
- Define the best-in-class Process Equipment in the pharmaceuticals field
- Build a reliable network (suppliers, experts) and partnerships
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Engineer, MSc in Biotechnology or Process Engineering, or equivalent acquired through experience
- 5+years of successful and relevant experience in biotech or pharmaceutical environment (Production or Engineering department)
- Very good knowledge of Process Equipment in pharmaceutical production, R&D, and QC (Bioreactor, Biosafety cabinet, incubator, chromatography system, analytical equipment, …)
- Fluent in French, technical skills in English
- Team player, with strong, demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Right First Time & Customer-oriented
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, pragmatism, and positive critical thinking
- Autonomous in the Process Equipment field
- Resilience and agility in a demanding environment
- Positive & « One team » spirit!