At Univercells Technologies, we are on a mission to make health equally accessible to all. We work every day to reinvent biomanufacturing processes and develop or integrate the next innovative technologies. Through the combination of process development and engineering expertise, we create synergies to deliver game-changing production capacities to achieve our mission: Biologics available and affordable to all!This job is the perfect opportunity to contribute to our mission and be impactful.
Based in Nivelles (Belgium), reporting to the Head of Supply Chain & Manufacturing.
As Procurement Lead, you hold a key role in the company to drive and improve all our procurement activities.This includes the optimization of our sourcing strategy, the management of our suppliers, as well the definition and the monitoring of our procurement processes for direct and indirect purchases.
As head of the Procurement team, you manage and develop the team in order to support to achieve the ambitious goals of the company. The team is composed of a Supplier Management Officer, a Technical Buyer and an Assistant Buyer.
You are a key player in our fast growth.
- Engagement with internal customers, and successful communication in one-to-one or group in order to ensure customer satisfaction and continuous improvement.
- Drafting and negotiation of contracts for goods and services for the different categories.
- Development and maintenance of a supply base as well as animation of a preferred supplier’s network that ensures the best value for quality, delivery, pricing, and service.
- Management of our suppliers in order to ensure their qualification and their continuous improvement through suppliers visit or audits.
- Proactive management of suppliers including anticipation, problem solving and close communication.
- Management, improvement and implementation of the procurement policy, the sourcing procedures, the purchasing processes with a Lean spirit, by leveraging best practices and solid methodologies.
- Monitoring of the use of standardized purchasing practices (RFx, P2P…) including contract management and internal customers training to ensure efficient supply chain activities.
- Definition and monitoring of the budget with financial support and reporting in alignment of our accounting management.
- 10 years of experience in procurement at management level
- First experience within (bio)technology and/or pharmaceuticals
- Interested in procurement of technical materials
- Self-driven, Leader spirit, and able to develop a team
- Excellent communicator and negotiator with internal and external stakeholders
- Enthusiastic and flexible, able to lead a multitasking role.
- Good analytical skills and Lean management knowledge
- Experience with ERP / purchasing systems (Open ERP/Odoo is a plus) and good knowledge of Excel
- Excellent quality and organization of work (e.g., methodological approach, behavior under pressure)
- Fluent English and French
We offer a long-term contract, a competitive salary package (health insurance, company car, pension plan, meal vouchers…) and the possibility of evolution in an international, dynamic and fast-growing company.
Is it appealing to you? Are you a powerful thinker combined with an efficient doer? Apply now !