At Univercells Technologies, we are on a mission to make health equally accessible to all. We work every day to reinvent biomanufacturing processes and develop or integrate the next innovative technologies. Through the combination of process development and engineering expertise, we create synergies to deliver game-changing production capacities to achieve our mission: Biologics available and affordable to all! This job is the perfect opportunity to contribute to our mission and be impactful.
Based in Nivelles (Belgium), reporting to the Applications Specialist & Technical Sales Manager.
As a driven and creative Product manager, your mission will be to drive the development and commercialization of upstream bioprocessing platforms. You will manage the full cycle in close collaboration with Sales & Operations teams to deliver best-in-class products to our customers.
- Ongoing development of product vision and strategy for planning and execution of next generation of products, translating into product roadmaps and specification of product requirements
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to drive decision-making
- Continuously identifying improvement opportunities to prioritize and implement new features
- Product lifecycle management, monitoring technical and commercial performance of the products while ensuring customer satisfaction
- Define, monitor, and adapt pricing strategy and profitability
- Work with marketing and sales to define product positioning and commercialization strategy
- Define annual priorities and objectives in line with corporate objectives, deployed in sales and marketing plans and campaigns
- Communicate internally and externally to promote your product lines
- Lead cross-functional teams to realize product concepts and bring them to the market
- Master and/or Engineering degree in biology, biotechnology or bioprocessing
- Several years of experience in life science industry
- Several years of experience as a Product Manager
- Knowledge of biological processes (Upstream and Downstream), biopharmaceuticals technologies, GMP for biological prodicts
- Excellent level of written and spoken English
- Excellent project management organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Solution-oriented and improvement mindset
- Team-oriented and proactive
- Experience in working with cross-functional and diverse teams to drive success and results
- Strong communication, presentation, and motivation skills
We offer a long-term contract, a competitive salary package (health insurance, company car, pension plan, meal vouchers…) and the possibility of evolution in an international, dynamic and fast-growing company.
Is it appealing to you? Are you a powerful thinker combined with an efficient doer? Apply now !