Based in Brussels you will join a collaborative team full of passionate change-makers.
As Project Manager, you will be in charge of developing and supporting key projects within the Africa and Asia regions. The role involves a strong combination of project management and business development.
RESPONSIBILITIES and TASKS
- You are in charge of developing and maintaining strong relationships with key business partners, connecting with stakeholders and leaders to bring projects from conceptualization to fruition
- You facilitate and coordinate all project aspects (execution, finance, planning, change…) and follow up with external partners and internal team to ensure that all milestones are met on time, quality and budget.
- You effectively build and foster ongoing or potential business relationships.
- You identify and screen business opportunities within (and outside) the project, identify and contact decision-makers and propose adequate plans to execute, increasing the value of the current project and/or offsetting potential risks and challenges.
- Effectively facilitate discussions and meetings and communicate with customers and project stakeholders.
- You liaise with cross-functional internal teams to improve quality from an operational point of view.
- You solve day-to-day and practical problems efficiently, keeping an eye on the overall goal.
- You provide extensive and to-the-point reporting to all stakeholders, facilitating decision-making
- You are responsible for the different administrative tasks related to the project
- This position may require occasional travel.
REQUIREMENTS and QUALIFICATIONS
- You hold a master’s degree in business, technical (bioengineering, biology, engineering…) or healthcare management.
- A project management certification (PM², PMP, Prince 2,…) is a clear asset. Unizima projects are managed according to PM².
- You can relate on 5 years’ experience in similar positions (or a combination thereof), where you have demonstrated outstanding client management skills and a flair for business development, involving mid to large sized projects, ideally in the hospital or (bio)pharmaceutical industry (vaccines, mAbs, …).
- Previous exposure to African and Asian markets.
- You like the challenges; you are a fast learner and you possess excellent communication skills
- You are used to managing complex projects in a fast-paced environment, you are client-minded, and you enjoy solving problems and see the project move forward
- Fluent in English. French and Spanish is a plus.