Ready to jump into the next step of your career?
Exothera, one of Univercells subsidiaries, is a newly launched contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) that aims at supporting cell and gene therapy developers with process development and production of viral vectors.
Exothera is uniquely positioned to create bespoke bioproduction support programs for manufacturers to achieve successful market entry.
At Exothera and Univercells, our mission is to make health equally accessible to all.
Exothera is now integrating new projects and is willing to move forward with the expansion of its Project Management team. In this scope, we are looking for a Project Manager, who will be based in Jumet, Belgium. You will join an enthusiastic and energetic team of Project Managers and you will directly report to the Senior Project Manager.
- Perform project management functions for assigned projects, ensure the effectiveness and completion of the project life-cycle, with particular attention to the management of the baselines (scope, timelines, and budget), and change management to avoid scope creeps
- Main point of customer contact for project-related activities, and management of customer’s requirements execution as per an agreed-upon program of activities
- Collaborate with other teams and stakeholders in a matrix environment manner to identify and treat project risks and issues. Develop action, mitigation and resolution plans
- Establish and maintain effective communication channels to allow accurate information flow throughout the project progression. Ensure meeting minutes, agendas, timelines, trackers and other tools are utilized to the benefit of the customer project
- Follow and apply Project Management methodologies, techniques, and best practices. The Project Manager will also educate colleagues in these areas and share best practices across the organization
Exothera is looking for a customer-oriented individual with solid structural and organizational skills. The successful Project Management Resource can multi-task in a high volume, fast-paced work environment. He is a team player with a high level of self-motivation and ability to set and meet goals.
In addition to these general skills and personality traits, Exothera is seeking candidates with the following background and competencies:
- Master or Ph.D. in life sciences is preferred
- 3-5 years related experience in a Project Management Role, with deep knowledge and experience of multidisciplinary and matrix/cross-functional team management.
- Prior experience in Viral Vectors / Gene Therapy, is a MUST
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Formal project management training or certification (PMP, Prince 2 or equivalent) preferred
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and to meet short- and long-term deadlines
- Ability to motivate, influence and negotiate. Decision making, problem-solving as well as Political and Cultural Awareness are additional essential assets to succeed in this role
- Adaptability: Able to adapt to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Communication: Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Assertive and positive criticism
- Ability to build a trusting and safe environment where problems can arise, with an emphasis on problem-solving and treatment of conflicts.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible and leading by example
- Thorough familiarity with pack office, especially with word processing, spreadsheet, and project scheduling computer applications
We offer a long-term contract, a competitive salary package (health insurance, company car, pension plan, meal vouchers…) and the possibility of evolution in an international, dynamic, and fast-growing company. Is it appealing to you? Are you a powerful thinker combined with an efficient doer? Apply now!