Based in Brussels or Jumet, you will join a collaborative team, full of passionate change-makers. You will be a key member of an international and dynamic team in a fast-growing and innovative organization of 300+ people, fully supported by prominent investors and international organizations (Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, European Investment Bank, Major impact funds…).
As Project Manager Officer you will be responsible for:
- Strongly support CAPEX Project/Program Managers,
- Develop & optimize Project/Program Management practices (governance, methodology, organization, tools),
- Manage small CAPEX, Real Estate & Facilities projects.
Operationally you will report directly to the Head of CAPEX, with an international & global scope: Univercells, Univercells Technologies, Univercells Vaccines, Unizima & Exothera.
With your project and technical expertise, you will mainly collaborate with the Infrastructure, maintenance, business, procurement & legal teams.
As PMO your key responsibilities will be to:
- Establish and manage PMO tools for infrastructure investment projects: project charter, project execution plan, resource management plan, risk management plan, quality management plan, project communications plan, knowledge management plan…
- Align with other PMO methodologies within the group (corporate projects, development projects…),
- Give support in administrative tasks on the projects: financials, planning, forecasting, staffing, boarding,
- Administrative follow up of procedures, deliverables, and training plans,
- Manage documentation,
- Prepare meetings & reports,
- Drive meetings,
- Define & continuously optimize the best-in-class project & program management practices
As PM you will:
- Manage small (non-GMP) CAPEX projects (TIC < 5M€), from inception/feasibility/conception studies to handover, keeping on track all project variables (expected benefits, risks, scope, cost, quality, time),
- Coordinate with the different users and project stakeholders (maintenance, IT, finance, EHS, Quality …)
- Manage Real Estate and Facilities projects and related regular contracts.
- Train (& coach) internal and external partners & stakeholders, in a disruptive & efficient way, concerning PMO methodology & tools in place.
- Build a reliable international PM/PMO network (internal, suppliers, experts) and partnerships.
- Perform methodology, technology, and business intelligence on the market (Intra & cross-sector) to anticipate trends and maintain the level of expertise (Agile practices, big data/AI, Knowledge Management, digitalization…).
- Lead continuous improvement & Operational Excellence initiatives.
- Act as an ambassador of good project management practices awareness across the organization.
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Engineer, MSc in Biotechnology or Process Engineering, or equivalent acquired through experience.
- 2+ years of successful and relevant experience in project and portfolio management of which some in an international environment.
- Experience in the biotech GMP environment is a plus (e.g., Viral Vectors for Cell & Gene Therapy, Viral Vaccines, Vaccines).
- Excellent track record on CAPEX projects, from strategy definition to execution.
- Team player, with strong demonstrated interpersonal skills.
- Right First Time & Customer-oriented.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, pragmatism, and positive critical thinking.
- Project certification (PMI, Prince2, Agile) is a clear plus.
- Resilience and agility in a demanding environment.
- Fluent in English and French, Spanish is a plus.