Based in Brussels, you will join a collaborative team full of passionate change-makers.
You will be in charge of analyzing market trends, legislation and pricing developments within targeted LMIC countries and supporting the business project managers to expand Unizima’s client project portfolio by identifying business opportunities and contributing to proposals and pitches as well as advising on existing clients.
RESPONSIBILITIES and TASKS
- You participate in the strategic development and implementation of argumentation to ensure optimal market-access of biologics within the targeted LMIC countries.
- You follow up and analyze the legislation and developments in current practices in terms of pricing & reimbursement / HEOR / regulatory approval via appropriate sources (pharmaceutical industry, media, publications, KOL, etc.)
- You coordinate and work cross-functionally with global and local medical, commercial and governmental functions to develop value propositions tailored to multiple stakeholders (payers, external experts, policy makers).
- You liaise with opinion leaders, leading academic departments and government bodies and agencies as required.
- You attend relevant internal and external scientific, medical and health policy-related meetings.
- You understand the business needs of the healthcare marketplace / commercial objectives of the company.
- You stimulate, align and coordinates all stakeholder’s contributions.
- You are the key interface with our clients and partners, both internal and external.
- This position is Brussels based. It may require occasional travel.
REQUIREMENTS and QUALIFICATIONS
- You hold a master’s degree in business, public affairs, health economics or life sciences.
- You can relate on +2 years’ experience in similar positions within either a consultancy specializing in healthcare public affairs or in-house at a pharmaceutical or health company.
- You have relevant experience working within a payer and provider organizations.
- You count on relevant international health care environment and global health experience.
- You have strong project and partner management skills within the (bio)pharmaceutical (vaccines, mAbs, …) or healthcare (hospitals) industries.
- You like the challenges; you are a fast learner and you possess excellent tactful and persuasive communication skills.
- You are self-motivated and passionate about the company’s mission to improve access to high-quality healthcare in emerging markets.
- You are stress resistant, agile and able to deal with uncertainties specific to start-up companies/SMEs and you have a proven ability to self-manage and complete tasks without or with minimal supervision.
- Fluent in English. French and Spanish is a plus.