At Univercells, we are on a mission to make health equally accessible to all. We work every day to reinvent biomanufacturing processes and develop or integrate the next innovative technologies.
Through the combination of process development and engineering expertise, we create synergies to deliver game-changing production capacities to achieve our mission: Biologics available and affordable to all!
Based in Gosselies or Nivelles (Belgium), you will join a collaborative team of passionate change-makers.
You will implement, maintain and continuously improve the corporate quality management system for Univercells.
You will report to the Chief Quality Officer.
- You will establish, implement, maintain and continuously improve a quality management system for the corporate activities, including quality manual and quality policies;
- You will lead and contribute to corporate QA and QMS projects;
- You will also evaluate and improve the current process and provide training when necessary;
- You will develop quality tools;
- You will develop QA/QMS reporting and dashboards and ensure periodic reporting;
- You will lead the quality management review activities;
- As a member of the QA team, you will disseminate quality mindset throughout the company;
- You will participate in health authority inspections and/or customer audits and ensure appropriate quality actions are being developed.
- Master’s degree
- Experience in (bio-)pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in setting up and/or contributing to a quality management system is considered an asset
- Experience with inspections, audits, and certifications
- Technical writing skills
- Strong in communication and team player
- Good influential skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environments and to combine helicopter view and tactical actions
- Fluent in French and English
We offer a long-term contract (CDI or Freelance), a competitive salary package (health insurance, company car, pension plan, meal vouchers…) and the possibility of evolution in an international, dynamic and fast-growing company.
Is it appealing to you? Are you a powerful thinker combined with an efficient doer? Apply now!