Based in one of our offices in the Charleroi Region or in Brussels As QA Specialist Supply Chain you will be responsible for quality oversight of suppliers to ensure that Univercells’ subsidiaries are being supplied with materials and services in compliance with the established specifications thereof.
You will perform periodic suppliers evaluation and will ensure that initial supplier qualification is being performed and continuous supplier oversight is being performed by handling of complaints, deviations and change requests.
- Perform initial and periodic supplier qualification activities as per internal quality procedures.
- Establishment of quality assurance agreements with the suppliers.
- Involved in supplier-related aspects of new material introduction.
- Involvement in third party due diligence activities, as appropriate and required.
- Perform periodic supplier quality reviews.
- Manage supplier related changes as per applicable change management procedures.
- Issuance of supplier complaints and follow-up
- Handling of supplier deviations and follow-up
Quality Culture and reporting
- Drive a continuous quality and compliance improvement mindset at suppliers and third parties, such to ensure compliance with cGMP's.
- Provide adequate QA/QMS reporting on the supply operations
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
- Minimum of 3 years in (supply) QA in the (bio-)pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with pertinent regulations for supplier qualification (cGxP, ICH, WHO)
- Project management experience is desirable
- Strong in communication and team player
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Fluent English (both written and spoken), French is an asset.
- Demonstrate day-to-day application of the company’s values.
- Ability to travel as required for business requirements, sometimes on short notice.