At Univercells Technologies, we are on a mission to make health equally accessible to all. We work every day to reinvent biomanufacturing processes and develop or integrate the next innovative technologies. Through the combination of process development and engineering expertise, we create synergies to deliver game-changing production capacities to achieve our mission: Biologics available and affordable to all!This job is the perfect opportunity to contribute to our mission and be impactful.
Based in Nivelles (Belgium), reporting to the Head of Quality & Validation.
As Quality Control Technician,your role is to perform and coordinate various quality control activities such as incoming material inspection, release of our products (single use systems mainly) and control of production clean room parameters. You will also work alongside with quality assurance, logistics and manufacturing to improve processes.
You will be part of a QC team sharing the following responsibilities:
- Perform incoming inspection of raw materials:
- molded, extruded, or machined pieces.
- certificates of off the shelfs components.
- equipment received from sub-contractors.
- Perform release of our products: single use bioreactors & manifolds, controllers.
- Establish trends on incoming/release activities.
- Use CNC (computerized numerical control) machine to measure pieces.
- Help development project teams to define products & pieces specifications.
- Coordinate EM (environmental monitoring) of the clean rooms.
- Archive the records of incoming inspection & release.
- BSc in Mechanics, Electro-mechanics, electricity of equivalent by experience
- At least 5 years of experience working in metrology or incoming inspection position.
- Experience using CNC machine is an asset.
- Experience with defects on plastics pieces is an asset.
- Rigorous & meticulous.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environments.
- Fluent in French and Proficient in English.
We offer a long-term contract, a competitive salary package (health insurance, pension plan, meal vouchers…) and the possibility of evolution in an international, dynamic and fast-growing company.
Is it appealing to you? Are you a powerful thinker combined with an efficient doer? Apply now !