At Univercells Technologies, we are on a mission to make health equally accessible to all. We work every day to reinvent biomanufacturing processes and develop or integrate the next innovative technologies. Through the combination of process development and engineering expertise, we create synergies to deliver game-changing production capacities to achieve our mission: Biologics available and affordable to all!! This job is the perfect opportunity to contribute to our mission and be impactful.
Univercells technologies is developing a new generation of biotech equipment (Scale-X and NevoLine) and to move forward with the expansion of our innovative products we are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to develop our business in China.
Based in China (home-based) you will join a collaborative team full of passionate change-makers. You will be reporting directly to the Head of Sales.
As Sales Manager you will be responsible to meet our customer's acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping Univercells competitive and innovative.
- You will be in charge of EMEA Sales and will have an innovative portfolio of products and solutions.
- You will cover a whole range of tasks, from prospection of new customers, negotiation key accounting of existing customers, Prospection and deals closing from initial contact through signed agreements, in a consultative selling process
- You will model the financial business cases associated with each sales opportunity
- You will structure and negotiate agreements with partners, conduct due diligence, formulate partnership strategies and present recommendations to the management team, as well as manage transactional and execution steps to close.
- You will work closely with scientific/technology teams to sell and deploy biotech platforms and services
- Master degree in Biotech or Engineering field
- At least 3 years of experience working in a sales role (pharmaceutical, medical device, life science/digital health domain)
- Solid scientific background, with an in-depth understanding of biopharmaceuticals
- Strong network in worldwide or regional life sciences sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to deliver key messages to internal and external audiences
- Ability to prioritize actions and goals and to successfully progress sales along the sales pipeline
- Self-motivation and interest for SMEs
- Fluency in Mandarin and English is mandatory
We offer a long-term contract, a competitive salary package and the possibility of evolution in an international, dynamic and fast-growing company.
Don't hesitate, apply now!