Based in Brussels, we just have open a new position in our fast growing organisation and we are looking after a Passionate Scientific Talent who will reinforce our Marketing & Communication department.
Are you our new Scientific Marketing Senior Associate?
As Scientific Marketing Senior Associate, you will be working in an exciting international and multicultural team of scientists and experts to participate in the implementation of marketing strategies, campaigns, generating leads for commercial success, creating and writing high-level content for the group and our subsidiaries.
As Scientific Marketing Senior Associate, You will be working on all aspects of content and digital marketing, defining and implementing marketing campaigns to support business objectives in terms of awareness, activation, sales and retention.
This will include content creation and delivery across a variety of online and offline channels: advertising, congresses, events, direct e-mailings, inbound & content marketing, marketing automation…
Your main responsibilities as Scientific Marketing Senior Associate:
- Develop a content strategy and relevant content topics to reach Univercells’ target customers based on marketing & sales objectives for Univercells group and subsidiaries.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns on a variety of platforms (paid and organic).
- Content creation and copywriting according to the buyer’s journey (articles, infographics, podcasts, webinars, videos, images, etc.) Content creation on various topics for both the group and subsidiaries.
- Plan and coordinate Univercells’ active participation to external events, maximizing visibility via workshops and presentations & preparing support material.
- Working in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders for the successful delivery of campaigns across various channels.
- Report performances and monitor budgets to ensure effectiveness of activity and ROI.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English (native or bilingual proficiency)
- Excellent project management organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks. Strong attention to detail, with analytical and synthetic thinking.
- Excellent comprehension of the biotech world. Skilled to create and write content on various topics (bio tech, gene therapy, biosimilars, etc.) and be able to translate them into relevant & comprehensive content.
- Both strategic & hands-on mindset.
- Team-oriented and proactive.
- Being up to date with the latest digital technologies.
- Scientific degree in the biological sciences e.g. Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, biotechnology, Biomedical Sciences or equivalent.
- Demonstrate keen interest in Digital Marketing (content marketing, blogs, social media, etc.)
- Years experience: At least 5 years experience in a marketing or related role.
Did you recognize yourself in this description? Are you our Scientific Marketing Senior Associate? We offer a long-term contract, a competitive salary package including many different benefits, and the possibility of evolution in an international, dynamic, and fast-growing company.
Is it appealing to you? Are you a powerful thinker combined with an efficient doer? Apply now!