At Univercells Technologies, we are on a mission to make health equally accessible to all. We work every day to reinvent biomanufacturing processes and develop or integrate the next innovative technologies. Through the combination of process development and engineering expertise, we create synergies to deliver game-changing production capacities to achieve our mission: Biologics available and affordable to all! This job is the perfect opportunity to contribute to our mission and be impactful.
Based in Nivelles (Belgium), reporting to the Head of Bioprocess & Field Services.
In this role you are responsible to keep customer-oriented documentation up to date and create new, easily understandable content. This includes User Manuals, guidelines and training presentations as well as instructional video content creation. You are responsible to increase the user friendliness of our technology by translating complex, technical information into easy understandable content.
- Makes high-quality documentation that meets our standards and is concise and easy to use.
- Communicates with product designers and technical staff to understand the product details.
- Analyzes and manages existing and new content.
- Collects and implements feedback from Bioprocess Specialist, Field Engineers, Customer and Development Engineers.
- Identify and implement writing tools allowing multiple stakeholders to write & review technical content in an efficient and productive way.
- Ability to translate highly technical information into easily understandable information.
- Bsc in Life Sciences, Bio-Engineering, Biotechnology or related field
- At least 2 years of experience working in biotechnology/pharmaceutical company (in a GMP environment) or as supplier for those companies
- Excellent written, and verbal communication skills (English C1 and higher).
- Strong desire to produce quality work/results.
- High personal effectivity.
- Team player with great interpersonal skills.
- Ability to progress and track multiple projects simultaneously against tight deadlines.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environments and to combine helicopter view and tactical actions
- French speaking is a plus
We offer a long-term contract, a competitive salary package (health insurance, company car, pension plan, meal vouchers…) and the possibility of evolution in an international, dynamic and fast-growing company.
Is it appealing to you? Are you a powerful thinker combined with an efficient doer? Apply now !