As a Senior Business Analyst at Univercells, you are the single point of contact of one of our Business Unit (BU). You permanently analyze the BU processes in order to (re)design technical systems and business models in line with defined mission and strategic objectives. You facilitate interactions and communication across departments and projects, and you play a central role in standardizing the approach towards selection of most adequate solutions and effective planning of their implementation.
You will be travelling between our Brussel and Nivelles sites.
Business Process Management and continuous improvement
- You are responsible to consolidate all newly identified needs for business processes of Univercells Technologies Business Unit.
- You define the new solutions and/or improvements priorities together with the business owner and the management for the implementation projects.
- You provide advice on how to optimize the use of existing tools and systems.
- You actively listen to the voice of the business, analyse, clarify and translate their needs into business requirements and design of related processes.
- You support Univercells digital development and transformation. You provide possible IT solutions compliant with the IT strategy.You raise awareness of information technology innovations and potential value to a business by approaching problems with curiosity and an open mind.
- You advise the business owners and the end users in the implementation or configuration of the chosen solution.
- You participate in the training and documentation of the selected solution
Test and Project Management:
- You understand and apply methodologies, tools and processes to manage projects, optimizing costs and resources usage.
- You select and develop User Acceptance Test to ensure the system meets business requirements.
- You help and guide the business to execute UAT and identify open issues.
- You report and document test results.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Degree in Business Administration, Computer Engineering or related field,
- Minimum 5 years experiences as a Business Analyst, process design or continuous improvement,
- You are a conceptual thinker with problem-solving capabilities but the pragmatic ability to get things done
- You have proven leadership skills,
- Knowledge of project management methodologies (Agile and Waterfall)
- Knowledge of ERP (Odoo) applications and process flow, specifically focussed on operations processes
- You have an interest in, and understanding of, computing systems,
- Strong communication skills, enthusiastic, eager to learn and to evolve in a fast-moving environment
- Fluent in French and English
- Role shared between 2 sites (Brussels and Nivelles)
We offer a long-term contract, a competitive salary package and the possibility of evolution in an international, dynamic and fast-growing company.
Is it appealing to you? Are you a powerful thinker combined with an efficient doer? Apply now !