Covering our different sites in Belgium (Bruxelles, Gosselies,, Nivelles & Jumet), you will join a collaborative team of passionate change-makersworking transversally for all the subsidiaries of the company. As a SeniorTechnical buyer, you will work on the on-time delivery of components for our labsand production facilities. You will work together with our teams to ensure they have the right equipment and supplies to achieve their mission.
As the company is rapidly growing, you will have the opportunity to grow within the company and have further responsibilities over time.
Based in Nivelles, your role will be to:
- Ensure on-time purchase and delivery of direct material forpharmaceutical production and facilities activities.
- Work in project mode and later on develop a category strategy for the Direct Material category.
- Identify and set up a preferred supplier’s network to select and purchase the best value for quality, delivery, pricing, & service.
- Negotiate and build solid business relationships with the suppliers. Launch sourcing activities from need identification up to contract negotiation and purchase order creation for goods and services for the different categories and our different sites.
- Build a solid relationship with your internal clients to align with them on requirementsand ensure their satisfaction.
- Manage reporting to answer business requirements and a good overview on stock and deliveries management.
- Proactive management and development of your supplier panel including contracting framework, anticipation of risks or opportunities, problems identification & resolution.
- Ensure supplier compliance with the GMP requirements and alignment with the QA department.
- Generate inventory master data & material planning.
- Make sure that the existing processes are respected to ensure quality and continuous improvement and keep a continuous improvement mindset to take part in the development of the Procurement Department.
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS
- First experience in procurement within a (bio)technology environment, knowledge of GMP requirements will be a plus
- A minimum of 3to 5 years of experience in procurement, experience in logistics is a plus.
- Pragmatic, solution driven with a critical and analytical mind, you always pay attention to details
- Experience with ERP / purchasing systems (Odoo is a plus) and good knowledge of Excel
- You have excellent communication and negotiation skills & the ability to closely manage suppliers and internal clients
- You are an enthusiastic team player, flexible, and able to lead a multitasking role
- Excellent quality and organization of work (autonomy, methodological approach, behavior under pressure…)
- You have a very good knowledge and practice of Excel
- Fluent English and French