The scope of the role offers you the opportunity to make a real impact, where you will be trusted to create the strategy and the implementation plan for engaging content and narratives which reflect the company strategy and direction, ensuring true engagement in support to the company goals. Therefore, the candidate should have strong experience in translating complex concepts/messages into visuals and presentations for various stakeholders (internal & external).
Based in Brussels, your role will be to:
- ·Partner with c-executives and other functions across the business to create engaging, compelling, clear, and crisp strategy for marketing, new business development, and Investor Relations decks
- ·Transform high-level strategy outlines into clear, succinct, predominantly visual and PowerPoint presentations for a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- ·Bring a strategic point of view to questions of brand language, naming, framing, and more. This isn't just about look-and-feel or tone-of-voice; this is about how Univercells' brand brings its vision and values in the world.
- ·Develop Communications toolkits for both internal and external stakeholders
- ·Partner with internal stakeholders across business units to effectively manage Univercells' brand and design assets that elevate the Univercells brand identity in a cohesive, consistent, and creative manner across all.
- ·Contribute to the Group messaging definition but also provide support to our affiliates within the Group to develop them.
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS
- 5-10 years of experience in strategic consultancy with a strong focus on strategic thinking and conceptualization OR 3 years in a similar role
- You write compelling stories which are tailored to the person bringing them (e.g. our CEO) and to the target audience(s), translate them into the right format (e.g. keynote presentation, speech, social media post, video script, …), and work with the team and/or agency to get them developed
- ·Proven ability to craft/convey compelling stories specific to a particular audience
- ·Proven ability to provide counsel and guidance to senior management (C-Suite)
- ·Ability to think out-of-the-box and identify disruptive solutions as well as execute against the best
- ·Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- ·Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a dynamic, creative and fast-paced environment
- ·Positive attitude and results-oriented work ethic
- ·Excellent writing and editing skills in English and French (native or bilingual proficiency)
- ·Mastering Powerpoint & Adobe suite
- ·Previous experience within the biotech/pharmaceutical industry is a plus