Based in Nivelles and in Jumet you will join a collaborative team full of passionate change-maker to strengthen the Supply Chain team.
You will report to the Supply Chain Manager.
- You will maintain contacts with internal and external suppliers/customers to ensure optimal cooperation & execution of activities;
- You will define the mid-term and short term planning of production with operations;
- You will monitor open orders, and manage backorders by ensuring proper proactive and corrective actions are taken;
- You will coordinate stock and deliveries at the right conditions;
- You will proactively communicate upstream and downstream with internal stakeholders to tackle possible constraints and ensure the best service level;
- You will manage stakeholders as you are responsible to prepare the S&OP meeting for your products portfolio;
- You will ensure the role of the product owner in the roll-out of the ERP and implementation of some functionalities related to the supply chain in the ERP;
- You will define, monitor, and follow-up KPI’s (supplier performance, etc) on a monthly basis.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Master's degree (Business, Supply Chain…)
- 5 years experience in Supply Chain with at least 2 years of experience in similar function ideally in a GMP regulated environment
- Experience in an Active Biological manufacturing environment is an asset
- Self-reliance, entrepreneurial spirit, and able to work autonomously
- Used to work with an ERP system (ODOO will be an asset)
- Strong knowledge of Office suite, Excel in particular
- Strong communications skills, oral and written, including presentation skills
- Fluent in English and French