At Univercells Technologies, we are on a mission to make health equally accessible to all. We work every day to reinvent biomanufacturing processes and develop or integrate the next innovative technologies. Through the combination of process development and engineering expertise, we create synergies to deliver game-changing production capacities to achieve our mission: Biologics available and affordable to all!This job is the perfect opportunity to contribute to our mission and be impactful.
Based in Nivelles (Belgium), reporting to the Procurement Lead.
You will work on the on-time delivery of components for R&D and production activities, on stock levels as well as on the processes for picking and replenishment of manufacturing items. You will work together with our manufacturing and engineering teams to ensure they have the right equipment and supplies to achieve their mission.
- You will be the Procurement representative in the R&D projects and for the Manufacturing team needs.
- You will research new products and services along with the development teams.
- You will support the Procurement Lead and the Supplier Management Officer during the supplier selection process.
- You will help the Procurement Lead for the reviews of BOMs, change requests, deviations and specifications.
- You will be responsible for ensuring on-time delivery of components and services along with the Assistant Buyer.
- You will keep track on stock levels and delivery times through KPI.
- You will maintain the current KPI and propose new ones.
- You will be responsible of the Procurement data in the ERP along with the Assistant Buyer.
- You will place purchase orders and follow up when it is needed.
- You will contribute to problem solving and process enhancement.
- First experience in Procurement within a (bio)technology and/or pharmaceutical environment is a plus.
- Being interested to technical aspects.
- Experience with ERP / purchasing systems (Open ERP/Odoo is a plus) and good knowledge of Excel.
- Being able to work in stand-alone.
- Good analytical skills and Lean management knowledge.
- Good communicator with internal and external stakeholders.
- Enthusiastic and flexible, able to lead a multitasking role.
- Excellent quality and organization of work (methodological approach, behavior under pressure…)
- Fluent English and French
We offer a long-term contract, a competitive salary package (health insurance, pension plan, meal vouchers…) and the possibility of evolution in an international, dynamic and fast-growing company.
Is it appealing to you? Are you a powerful thinker combined with an efficient doer? Apply now !