Based in Brussels, Jumet and Nivelles you will join a collaborative team full of passionate change-maker.
As Technical Sales Manager you will be responsible for the technical information enhancing the Sales activities.
You will support business discussions and clarify the technical deliverables related to the potential new project in coordination with our Project Leaders, Sales Managers and Business Support Team.
Your main responsibility will be to provide pre-sales and post-sales scientific guidance and support
In pre-sales you will:
- Participate in client meetings to support discussion from a technical & scientific standpoint
- Develop experimental plans in coordination with the sales owner & application development team.
- Define project timelines & budget
- Defend proposal in front of customers
In post-sales you will:
- Manage customer projects (from a feasibility study to full project execution)
- Act as Point of Contact for the customer
- Manage scope, timeline, budget
- Provide scientific guidance
During the full process, you will manage customer interactions from a scientific standpoint
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Master degree in Life sciences and strong bioprocess expertise, (fixed-bed bioreactor is a plus)
- Previous experience in Project Management, budget planning
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Helicopter view and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to build solid customer relationship and customer intimacy
- Driven by self-motivation, precision, and continuous improvement
- Fluent English is mandatory and a very good level of Spanish is also expected