Here, in Nivelles (Belgium), you will join a collaborative team full of passionate change-makers. You will participate to develop smart and innovative cell-free platforms for therapeutic products production. You will join our process development research team and participate to molecular biology activities to develop efficient processes for RNA and cell free protein synthesis based therapeutic drugs. You will be responsible for performing operations aiming to optimize the process steps to develop a cost-effective and high yield USP process. You will also participate into process scale of the candidate products.
- Management of lab and equipment used for operational work.
- ·Monitoring and management of stocks of consumables and reagents specific to the projects.
- ·Maintenance of a clean and safe working area by following established housekeeping and safety routines.
- Execution of all operations associated with process development steps including:
- Preparation and filtration of buffers.
- Production of RNA based products.
- Production of products by Cell free protein synthesis.
- Execute Basic analytics (Agarose gel electrophoresis, absorbance 260 nm).
- Writing and management of documentation related to experiments.
- Data and results collection and record in defined forms with accuracy
- Results analysis and experimental report writing
- Adherence to standard operating procedures in all the operational tasks executed.
- Correct use and implementation of quality management system within the field of activities (procedures/checklist/working instructions, etc.).
- Identification and reporting of deviations from standard operating procedures and of unexpected events through initiation of related investigations.
- Support of corrective and preventive actions related to deviations and unexpected events.
- Contribution to general lab activities (housekeeping and maintenance).
- Generation of process quality documentation (procedures, work instructions, templates, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Biochemistry or Biomedical Sciences
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Molecular Biology
- Experience in protein synthesis and cell free protein synthesis is plus
- Integrity and transparency
- Strong sense of observation, inventive & critical mindset, scientific curiosity and problem-solving skills
- Proactivity, flexibility, work organizational skills
- Enthusiasm and agility to work on a variety of projects
- Capability to leverage know-how in order to participate in the development of the new generation solutions
- Capability to work in a cross-functional and multi-cultural team
- Fluent in English