Based in Brussles, we just have open a new position in our fast growing organisation and we are looking after a Passionate Visual Strategist who will reinforce our Marketing & Communication department.
The Visual Strategist will have a strong understanding of Branding and Corporate Identity and work independently and alongside c-executive, other designers, creatives, and clients. This person should have practical experience creating brand guidelines, concept decks, strategic input briefs, and creative briefs.
The Visual Strategist will focus on preserving consistency and ensuring that the brand's integrity is represented accurately and correctly following corporate brand standards and rules.
She/he will partner with internal stakeholders across business units to effectively manage Univercells' brand and design assets that elevate the Univercells brand identity in a cohesive, consistent, and creative manner across all.
The Visual Strategist must thrive on creativity and innovation, inspiring a multifunctional team,and who embraces teamwork, collaboration, mentorship, open communication, and diversity.
The objectives of the Visual Strategist will be to
- Envision, expand and help create bar-raising visual identity systems to support and reinforce Univercells' vision, brand, and business objectives.
- Bring a strategic point of view to questions of brand language, naming, framing, and more. This isn't just about look-and-feel or tone-of-voice; this is about how Univercells' brand brings its vision and values in the world.
- Effectively communicate ideas in visually compelling and effective ways and be able to create visual presentations that fit executives, internal & external stakeholders.
- Own the company visual identity and branding
- Shape Brand Identity Guidelines and Standards
- Shepherd the company brand
- Partner with the marketing team to develop campaign strategy/assets and support execution
- Partner with executivesand other functions across the business to create engaging, compelling, clear, and crisp strategy for marketing, new business development, and Investor Relations decks
- Manage external agencies to ensure quality, timely, and consistent delivery of creative materials
- Develop and imbed result-focused visual/verbal communications capability across the business
- Transform high-level strategy outlines into clear, succinct, predominantly visual and PowerPoint presentations for a variety of internal stakeholders
- Develop creative toolkits for both internal and external stakeholders
- 10+ years of experience in art direction, graphics design, marketing communications, or related fields
- Proven ability to craft/convey compelling stories specific to a particular audience
- Ability to think out-of-the-box and identify disruptive solutions as well as execute against the best
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Positive attitude and results-oriented work ethic
- Bachelor’s degree in art, graphics design, marketing, or communications
- Fluent English / Working proficiency in French