Essencia event: ATMP - How Belgium paves the way in Europe
bio.be/essenscia’s annual event on September 26th focuses on the opportunities in the light of ATMP and how Belgium paves the way in Europe. Advanced therapy medicinal products (ATMPs) are medicines for human use that are based on genes, tissues or cells.
In recent years Belgium has developed an expertise throughout the entire value chain: from R&D, clinical trials, bioproduction all the way up to logistics. During this event, you will get inspired by several top speakers and we’ll tackle the following questions:
- What are the main regulatory challenges and opportunities?
- What’s the value of digitalization throughout the end to end value chain?
- How to embrace Belgium’s CDMO expertise?
- What’s needed to strengthen the regional talent centers with a specific ATMP focus?
- And how can Belgium further grow as center of excellence in these topnotch ATMP technologies and therapies?
13:30 : Welcome & Registration
14:00 : Event
Anne Kantardjieff, Vice President Manufacturing at bluebird bio
Birk Vanderweeën, General Manager Europe, Legend Biotech
Sébastien Coppe, Life Sciences Director, N-side
Jade Verrept, Cluster Manager, Science Park Antwerp University & Coordinator at.las, Pom Antwerpen
Hanne Wouters, Market Access specialist, pharma.be
Company testimonial videos from Anicells, Exothera and UCB.
Geoffrey Pot, President of the board bio.be/essenscia
16:00 : Networking reception
The event will be moderated by Frédéric Druck, Secretary General bio.be/essenscia & Tineke Van hooland, Deputy Secretary General bio.be.